#What is compound interest?
Interest on an initial amount rolled into a new amount and the process is repeated as required.
Hopefully compound interest is working in your favour: e.g.: your savings/retirement accounts to help you make money.
Sometimes it is to your disadvantage, credit cards and loans being particularly dangerous as you can lose money quickly.
- This website is provided for information only, it should not be considered financial advice.
- You agree to determining the usefulness of the information found here yourself or via advisers and take all liability for acting upon any information provided.
- We try ensure the accuracy of the information and calculations provided, but do not guarantee or provide warranty of information and calculations.
- You agree to use this site at your own risk.
- The website has no continuation of service agreements and the site may change at any time.
- You agree not to hold us responsible for data loss or interruption of service of any kind.
- Using large decimals for accuracy. A future version may change to decrease calculation time.
- Currently supports $ currency to 2 decimal places with Banker's Rounding. We hope to allow different currencies in the future.