There is a fantastic quote that explains why you want to know about compound interest:
Try our compound interest calculators to see how you can make it work for you.
- This website is provided for information only, it should not be considered financial advice.
- You agree to determining the usefulness of the information found here yourself or via advisers and take all liability for acting upon any information provided.
- We try ensure the accuracy of the information and calculations provided, but do not guarantee or provide warranty of information and calculations.
- You agree to use this site at your own risk.
- The website has no continuation of service agreements and the site may change at any time.
- You agree not to hold us responsible for data loss or interruption of service of any kind.
- Using large decimals for accuracy. A future version may change to decrease calculation time.
- Currently supports $ currency to 2 decimal places with Banker's Rounding. We hope to allow different currencies in the future.
If you have ideas, constructive criticism, or just want to say hello, contact us on: